Webroot Reinstall : Reinstall Webroot on Your Device
Webroot is a word-class cybersecurity service provider that offers its users a complete protection to their system as well as data from emerging, existing and even advanced cyber threats. Being the best security solution, you might get errors while using the application. In order to resolve the error, you can try Webroot reinstall procedure. You can reinstall your software without any charges until your subscription is active.
- The first step of the Webroot Reinstall process is to access the “downloads folder” on your windows device.
- Further, search for the setup file of Webroot and double-click it.
- Then, you might get a popup box for permitting the application to run on your device. For granting the permission, click the “Run” button.
- Meanwhile, you will also get a User Account Control prompt on your screen. This asks you to allow the application to make the necessary changes to your device. In order to permit the application, click the “Yes” tab.
- Thereafter, the Webroot reinstall wizard will appear on your screen. In the first window, you have to provide the key code of your Webroot subscription. This will help you in activating your product. You can locate your product key either in the confirmation mail or at the back of the retail card, depending on the mode of purchase.
- Now, tap the “Agree and Install” button in order to proceed with the Webroot reinstall process.
- After that, provide your registered email address in the given field and then, click the “Continue” tab.
- By doing so, the installation process will begin. This might take some time to get completed, hence, wait patiently.
- Once the process gets completed, restart the system to complete the process.
- Firstly, open a Downloads folder on your device search for your Webroot subscription.
- Then, double-click the setup file of Webroot for initiating the Webroot reinstall process.
- After that, you have to drag the Webroot icon into the application.
- Further, from the application folder, you are required to double-click the Webroot icon.
- From the installation wizard, you first have to choose the desired language. For this, click the inverted triangle and select the language from the drop-down menu.
- Afterwards, activate your Webroot subscription by providing your keycode in the required field. For this, you need to have the webroot keycode. This key code will be available in the confirmation mail or at the back of the retail card under the silver lining.
- Now, click the License Agreement link provided at the bottom of the screen. Read the document carefully before you move further with the Webroot Reinstall process.
- Click the “Agree and Install” button.
- In the next window, enter an email address in the required field.
- Then, you will get a checkbox under the email address tab. If you want to receive emails of special offers, newsletters, etc, then you have to tick mark the checkbox. Although, this is an optional step and you can move further without marking the checkbox.
- Now, tap the “Continue” button.
- Further, you have to confirm the installation process by entering your Mac administrator username and password. Enter the credentials and click the “Ok” tab.
- In the next window, you can create a Webroot account. For account creation, you have to tap the “Create an account” button. On the other hand, you can also click the “Skip” tab if you don’t want to create an account or if you already have one.
By doing so, the Webroot Reinstall process begins. This is a time-consuming process. So, wait until the process gets completed.