Webroot Login Account is a user-friendly and intuitive management platform that enhances the overall user experience. It is a versatile online portal that facilitates hassle-free management of your subscription. However, you can access all the benefits of this holistic tool only after creating your Webroot Login Account.
How To Create Webroot Login Account?
- In order to create a Webroot Login Account, you must launch a Web Browser in the very first place. In other words, open Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla, Internet Explorer etc.
- Then, access the official website for Webroot Login i.e. “webroot.com”.
- Now, go to the very top of the following window. Here, you should click on “My Account” from the long black band.
- On the next window, you will get the option to “Sign In” as well as “Create Account”. Here, you must click on the “Create Account” tab located at the top right-hand side to proceed for Webroot Login.
- The following window requires you to provide your “Profile Information”. Hence, enter the required details in the respective fields.
- Webroot Product Keycode: Webroot Keycode is a unique 20-digit alphanumeric reference code. You get the same in your “Purchase Confirmation Email” in case of online purchase. On the other hand, users who have purchased it from offline sources can find it on the Installation CD cover or Retail Card. Hence, carefully enter the same.
- Email Address: Provide an active Email Address which you want to link with Webroot Login Account. It will be used as your account username.
- Repeat Email Address: Now, confirm the email address by re-entering the same.
- Password: You are required to create a strong and unique password for protecting your account from unauthorized access. Hence, enter a password that you want to set for this account.
- Repeat Password: Re-enter the password to confirm the same.
- Your Personal Security Code: Along with all this, you should provide a “Security Code” to additional protection of your account. This code must be a memorable word or number that includes at least 6 characters. You can even use a combination of alphabets and number. Whenever you will try to log in to your Webroot Login account. Then, it will prompt you to provide any two characters of this code.
- Security Question: Besides that, it requires a “Security Question” to complete the three-tier account protection process. In other words, the drop-down menu box provides you with a list of Security Questions. As such, you should select any one of the available options to assist you in account verification.
- Security Answer: Thereafter, provide the answer to the question selected above.
- Subsequently, click on the links for “Privacy Statement”, “Website Terms of Service”, and “License Agreement”. You will find them located at the lower end of this webpage. Then, read the documents carefully and close these windows.
- Finally, click on the “Register Now” button to create your Webroot Login Account.
- As such, it will send you a “Confirmation Email”. You will get this email on the same Email Address as provided above.
- Therefore, you should access your Email Webpage and log in to your “Account”. After that, check your Inbox for the email received from Webroot Login. Then, open the same.
- This email carries a “Verification Link”. Hence, click on it to Verify Your Email Address.
- Meanwhile, it may prompt you to provide any two characters of your Security Code. Hence, enter the same correctly.
- Finally, click on “Confirm Registration Now” and conclude the process for Webroot Login Account creation.
How To Access Webroot Account?
- Begin by launching a Web Browser and access “webroot.com”.
- Now, click on “My Account” from the top black band.
- On the following “Sign In” window, select the “Log In” tab.
- Next, you should enter your “Email Address” or “Phone Number” correctly. Here, you must remember that it is the same Email Address with which you created your Webroot Login Account.
- Thereafter, provide the respective “Password” accurately.
- After that, access “Privacy Statement”, “Website Terms of Service”, and “License Agreement”. For this, click on the respective links one-by-one. Then, closely read the terms and close the documents.
- Finally, click on “Log In” and complete the Webroot Login process.