Webroot is a leading cybersecurity technology specialist that extends unrelenting security solutions for the safety of your digital life. This innovative and user-friendly software comes with unmatched features making it the most sought-after application. However, it requires users to perform an easy Setup procedure. This procedure requires you to install the software through a downloaded Setup File. Along with that, you must activate your purchased Subscription. In other words, you must Enter Webroot Keycode on the required platform and link it to your Account.
How To Get Webroot Keycode?
Webroot Keycode is a 20-digit alphanumeric reference code holding all the details of your purchased product and subscription. You get this Keycode after purchasing a product that suits you best. Its location depends upon your purchase channel.
In case of online purchase, you will get a Purchase Confirmation Email after making the payment. You will get this email on your Email Address provided during the purchase. This email contains your unique Keycode along with a secure Download Link.
Apart from the online method, you can also acquire your preferred Webroot solution from offline stores. In such cases, you get an Installation CD for the Setup. This CD package also contains a Retail Card. On the backside of this Retail Card, you will find your unique Keycode.
Enter Webroot Keycode
In order to activate your purchased subscription, you must Enter Webroot Keycode. This is a simple process that you can perform either before the Installation or after that.
Enter Webroot Keycode Before Installation
Once you have purchased your subscription and acquired a Keycode, you can activate it right away. In other words, you can set up the security of your devices by activating the subscription first. This is followed by its download and installation. For this, you will have to Enter Webroot Keycode on its activation website.
- Begin by launching an Internet Browser that you commonly use on your computing device. For example, you can open Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc. In other words, click on the Browser icon from your “Taskbar” or “Desktop”.
- Then, access the official website for Webroot Activation. For this, type in “webroot.com/safe” in your browser’s address bar. Then, hit the “Enter” key on your keyboard.
- Consequently, it will open the required website to Enter Webroot Keycode. Here, you are prompted to provide some details. Hence, enter the required details as explained below.
- Email Address: First of all, it requires you to enter an active Email Address. Here, you must remember to provide the same Email Address with which you created your Webroot Account. Make sure to enter it correctly. However, in case if you haven’t created your “Account” yet. Then, first, go to “webroot.com” and set up a new “Account”.
- Keycode: After that, Enter Webroot Keycode in the following text box. Once again, ensure that it is entered accurately without any typing mistakes.
- Thereafter, you must click on “Next”.
- Subsequently, you should provide your Password and login to your Webroot Account to complete the Activation process. After that, you can proceed for its download and installation.
Enter Code Before Installation
In addition to the above method, you can also activate your subscription after installing the application. For this, you will have to Enter Webroot Keycode on the installed application and link it to your “Account”. In other words, in this method first, download and install the software. Then, activate your Keycode.
- First of all, locate the installed Webroot application on your system. You may find it in the System Tray i.e. at the bottom right-hand corner of your monitor’s screen. Else, look for it on the Desktop.
- Now, click on the Webroot icon and launch the application.
- Next, you will get the Login window in case if you are not logged in to your “Account”. Hence, enter your registered “Email Address” and “Password”. Then, click “Sign In”. However, in case if you don’t have an “Account” yet. Then, create a new webroot account first.
- On the Main window of Webroot Interface, go to the top right-hand side. Here, you will notice a “Gear icon” for “My Account”. Hence, click on it.
- As a result, it will redirect you to its “Subscription Panel”. Here, you will get an “Activation” tab on the right-hand side. Hence, click on it to open the Activation window.
- The following window requires you to Enter Webroot Keycode in the respective text box. Hence, provide the same correctly.
- Finally, click on the “Activate” button located at the very bottom of this window. This completes the Activation process.